Following the unusual ticketing provisions for 2021, Wimbledon are pleased to confirm a return to more normal ticketing arrangements for 2022.
- There will not be a Wimbledon Public Ballot in 2022.
- Guests who were successful in the 2020 Wimbledon Public Ballot and took up their ticket offer will be offered the same day and court for 2022. We expect to communicate these details early in the New Year.
- Fans will be able to register to receive access to any ballot returns, and we plan to communicate further details of this process in due course.
- Ticket prices for 2022 have been confirmed and are available to view here.
- Tickets will be distributed via the official Wimbledon Mobile Apps on iOS and Android which will be updated for release in the spring of 2022.
- The Queue and Ticket Resale will return in 2022 for on-day sales. Please note that all public tickets will be available to purchase in 2022.
- Ticket integrity will continue to be of the utmost importance, with strictly one pair of tickets available per household.